Perry’s Oil Service is the oldest family run full service Fuel Oil, Propane and Appliance company in the Upper Valley. Morris and Nancy Perry moved from Barre to Bradford in 1926 and opened Perry’s Garage, selling not only automobiles and trucks, but also range oil (kerosene). In 1947, their son Jim and his wife Vida took over the oil service operations. Throughout the sixties and seventies, Jim and Vida’s sons joined the company. Perry’s Oil is now owned and operated by Alson, Lynn, David, and Paul Perry. Sister Connie White works with the company during the heating seasons. Alson’s son Travis and son-in-law Richie also work at Perry’s Oil, making this a fourth generation family run business with over 79 years of continued service to the area.